Delivery with Nomadeshop
Nomadeshop ships its packages from the store located in Paris Bastille or from its warehouse located in 91 depending on the type of product ordered. Nomadeshop delivers everywhere in Europe, in the DOM-TOM (overseas departments) and in North America.
What are the shipping fees?
Delivery in mainland France
For mainland France we offer 4 delivery methods.
- Colissimo: standard home delivery in 24-48 hours
- So Colissimo: delivery to a collection point in 24-48 hours
- GLS: standard home delivery in less than 48 hours
- UPS: express home delivery in less than 24 hours
For Colissimo, withdrawal point or GLS, delivery is free from €79 of purchase. Below this amount the costs vary according to the weight of the package. They start at €2.90 and can go up to €7.90.
With UPS and express delivery, costs start at €11.90 and go up to €14.90 for packages weighing up to 15kg. The costs are €5.90 when the order reaches a basket of €100.
Delivery to overseas departments
Only Colissimo is offered for delivery to overseas departments. It takes between 8 and 12 working days for delivery. The fees are calculated as follows:
- 17 €for packages weighing between 0 and 500g.
- €21 for packages weighing between 501 and 1kg
- 28 €for packages weighing between 1 and 2 KG
- 35 €for packages weighing between 2 and 3 KG
- 42 €for packages weighing between 3 and 4 KG
- 50 €for packages weighing between 4 and 5 KG
- Then an additional €7 per kilo
Please note that VAT and customs fees are to be expected upon arrival of the Parcel.
Delivery for border countries
For Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic and Lithuania, Colissimo, GLS and UPS carriers are available.
With Colissimo and GLS, shipping costs start at €10 and go up to €12.90 for parcels weighing up to 6 kg. They are free from 120 €of purchase. The delivery of parcels takes place between 2 and 4 working days
For express delivery, costs start at €19.00 and increase according to weight. From 150 €, UPS costs are reduced by more than half (9.90 €for parcels under 4 kg). It is necessary to count between 24 and 48 hours for the lviraison.
The delivery times are not respected what to do?
In the event of a delay in the deadlines initially announced on the site at the time of your order, please contact customer service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01.44.54.94.45.
In the case of an order placed in UPS, any complaint will be compensated by a commercial gesture.