Product Description MICRO E-KICK electric scooter by Peugeot & Micro Mobility
This description is automaticly translated from french by Google.Click here to read the original description.
MICRO E-KICK electric scooter by Peugeot & Micro Mobility
The result of a partnership between Micro Mobility and Peugeot, the e-Kick combines the elegance of French design and the concentrate of Swiss engineering to offer you a unique electric scooter.
The innovative mobility solution: active, fluid and easy. The unique alliance of technology and design!
Compact and very light, the e-Kick allows you to make your multimodal journeys freely. With its maximum speed of 25 km / h and its autonomy of up to 12 km, your urban travel is fast, without constraints and without fatigue thanks to its engine of 500 W. e-Kick is recharged in 60 minutes on sector or on Dockstation in the trunk of your car (accessory sold in the Peugeot network to recharge the e-Kick while driving) and connects via Bluetooth to your smartphone on the MyPeugeot App.
The e-Kick scooter has a "handlebar arm" designed by the famous Peugeot Design Lab, to combine practicality and design. Its unique mechanisms allow easy folding in seconds and easy transport in trolley mode.
The "Motion Control" technology developed by Micro - which optimizes the assistance by detecting each of your requests - allows you to stay constantly in control of your speed according to your needs and desires. The engine recognizes every movement or degree of slope inclination by giving a rear-wheel drive adapted to all situations.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF E-KICK:
- Driving programs: 3 adjustable driving modes adapted to each user: Eco (15 km / h - 250 Watt) Standard (25 km / h - 250 Watt) Sport (25 km - 500 Watt). Maximum power: 500 Watt. Maximum speed: 25 km / h.
- Weight: 8.5 kg
- Autonomy: 8 to 12 km. The range of the scooter varies according to the speed, the driving style, the type of road and the weight of the driver.
- Battery: lithium-ion integrated into the board - Charging time: 1h - Charging cycles: 1000.
- Engine: the "Bruschless" motor of 500 Watt is integrated in the rear wheel.
- Rear engine brake to regenerate the battery.
- Integrated front fender.
- Wheels: 150 mm "Dual Core" front wheel in reinforced PU outer and dense inner foam to absorb shocks - rear wheel 120 mm composed of a reinforced PU coating of 0.5 cm around the engine.
- Very low board for more comfort and control. Protective edges under the board to prevent shocks and wear.
- Anti-slip rubber grip
- Climb assist system: The motor automatically detects the climb resistance and therefore maximizes the power and torque.
- Mechanical components: 2 years
- Electrical / electronic components: 1 years (or 1000 cycles for the battery)
- Spare parts are available for 4 years
Brand presentation MICRO
Discover the products of the brand : Electric scooter MICRO | Adult scooter MICRO | 3 wheel scooter MICRO | Wheels MICRO | Spare parts | Accessories | Grips | Accessories | Brakes | From 4 to 7 years old